Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Our second day in San Fran

Today we had a late breakfast so it became brunch and i had a eggs bacon and toast and Luke and Thea got pancakes and banana and mum and dad got more complicated stuff, that i cant remember.After that we went to fisherman's wharf and I bought an I love San Fran jumper and Thea bought a pink San Fancisco jumper to.
luke took a while to find a jumper he liked, and in the end he got a light grey jumper and he choose a print that got printed onto the jumper.
We went up to Lombard street and walked up it. I thought it would just be a plain normal, boring, bendy street but it had flower beds and really pretty houses that must cost a lot and I wished I lived in that street.
We went to union square and dad got pictues of me infront of the four love hearts.


We went back to our hotel and chilled for a little bit then we went to the Victorian houses and walked thought the Golden Gate Park and got a trolley bus to Ocean Beach and had a quick look around then caught another trolley bus back to Westfeild, where we had dinner at a Japenese resturant and got some dessert a another shop in Westfeild.
We went home and wrote in our journals then we had dessert and it was so rich i couldn't fit it in, so it went back in the fridge for tomorrow.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment